We are always on the lookout for motivated people
Join our mission to provide top-notch bookkeeping and accounting services to leading firms nationwide. Neumeister & Associates, LLP is a Los Angeles-based accounting firm practicing Forensic Accounting, accounting, and tax services to Small Businesses nationwide.
We are hiring!
The team is constantly seeking raw talent in accounting and bookkeeping. Our team is made up of professionals who offer customized services to help small businesses across Los Angeles County achieve success through quality management systems implementation or compliance with government regulations.
Grow your skills while working for our company! Training with industry-leading experts on best practice accounting methods – such as forensic accounting (which helps law enforcement agencies solve crimes) and tax preparation–that could launch you on a path to career excellence.
Now Accepting Applications
For a list of our current openings and to submit resumes and inquiries, please visit our career opportunities portal.
We are currently looking to appoint a new full-charge bookkeeper to join our practice.
- Coordinate and maintain records for firm and firm’s clients.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, equity, revenue, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flows, and other statements.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Create and modify templates for letters, faxes, and firm literature.
- Update, maintain, and enforce office policies and procedures.
- Perform online research for firm and clients.
- Supervise, train, and direct staff inclusive of monitoring budgets on client engagements.
- Providing regular feedback and direction to staff ensuring workpapers are consistently formatted and appropriately named and organized.
- Liaise with clients and vendors.
- Provide support to other staff and affiliates.
- Assist Operations with client engagements, onboarding, Human Resources tasks, and internal finance.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 1-2+ years of experience in general accounting.
- Experience with QuickBooks Online.
- A proactive approach to tasks with the ability to anticipate project needs and plan ahead for the needs of the client.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
We are currently looking to appoint a new Tax Intern to join our practice.
Coordinate and maintain records for firm and firm’s clients.
Assist in the preparation of individual and business tax returns and supporting workpapers.
Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements and adhering to professional standards.
Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Create and modify templates for letters, faxes, and firm literature.
Perform online research for firm and clients.
Liaise with clients and vendors.
Provide support to other staff and affiliates.
Actively pursuing a college degree.
A proactive approach to tasks with the ability to anticipate project needs and plan ahead for the needs of the client.
Organizational skills; assisting in developing and maintaining client relationships.
Problem solving; working instinctively while under pressure to complete ad hoc tasks on demand without detriment to fixed work load.
Attention to detail and accuracy.
Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Experience with QuickBooks Online.
An interest in accounting and/or to attain CPA licensure including obtaining necessary college units and other requirements.
If you don’t see anything posted that fits your skill set, tell us why you would like to be a part of Neumeister & Associates LLP and what type of job would be the right fit for you.
We could just create a role that fits your skills!
What we offer:
An opportunity to make an impact each day.
Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Vacation time + paid holidays.
401(k) plan with company match.
Collaborative work culture.
Our Core Values
We aim to provide a collaborative workplace that fosters respect and transparency amongst our team and clients alike. Provide team members the freedom and resources to lead themselves with confidence, and take ownership over their work.
While we strive for technical rigor, our investments are centered on people. Our team’s efforts are focused on our 6 core values: